Saturday, April 14, 2018

Episode 1 - One way or Another

After the success of the previous seasons, the AYTO production decided to do one final season. 

The return of 12 previous contestants and 12 newbies.

Yes, this season will end with not 10 pairs, but with 12 pairs. 

Some of the returnees brought their siblings, an aunt of another era, 
good friends and a long time enemy with them to find their true love. 

Let's see how things will work out for them...

I'm sure there will be love blossoming between old and new contestants.





But first, let's see where these contestants find themselves at this moment...





























Cameraman: Our first returnee and newbie pair is Caleb Reese and Feather Blackburn.

Cameraman: Caleb is from Season 1 and his perfect match was Naomi Meyer. Caleb, can you tell us why didn't it work out between the two of you?

Caleb: Naomi has chosen my friend instead, The Hood. He was my best friend, so how could I turn on him. They did actually become friends long before we knew that we're a perfect match...

Cameraman: So do you think she will be back this season?

Caleb: I'm not sure... But I doubt it. The last time I heard from The Hood, they were still happily together...

Cameraman: Okay, so the young lady here, Feather Blackburn, how do you know each other?

Caleb: As it turns out, she happens to be the sister of my great-grandmother.

Cameraman: You kidding me... Genuine? She's your age? *turning to Feather* Is it true?

Feather: Yeah, it's true... *flattering her eyes to the cameraman*

Cameraman: Now I'm curious, please explain how did it happen. You really should be dead by now and not look like this gorgeous young lady what you are...










Cameraman 2: And here we got Joshua Blake and Darnell Mason.

Cameraman 2: Joshua is from Season 2 and he had two perfect matches, but end up with Sara. Joshua, why didn't it work out between the two of you?

Joshua: Well Cizika ended up with Alec (I think?) and I only really got to know Sara at the end of the season. We went on a few dates together but there was no spark between us. In the end, we decided to just stay friends...

Cameraman 2: You ask a friend to join you this season... How did you become friends?

Joshua: We are childhood friends. We always played together and had a great time. After high school, we went our separate ways though when I moved to Bridgeport to pursue my acting career and Darnell moved to Sunlit Tides to become a lifeguard. We still stayed in contact though and visited each other from time to time.









Camerawomen: And here we have Daniela Kruger and Lindsay Johnson.

Camerawomen: Daniela was from season 1 and I believe Max, oops I don't know his surname, was your perfect match. Can you explain why didn't it work out for you?

Daniela: We didn't really match since I'm kind-hearted and he was EVUL!!! Also, he is now in psychiatry.

Camerawomen: Oh, I remember the story... It's a pity... I remember he didn't like it when you guys told him he has pink hair?

Daniela: Yeah, true... He was very upset about that...

Camerawomen: So your friend next to you, Lindsay *turning to Lindsay* How did you become friends and end up here together?

Lindsay: We met at a hangout one day and spent some time together since...






Cameraman 3: Our next returnee and newbie are Brad Jacobs and his sister Alyssa...


Cameraman 3: Brad was from Season 2 and his perfect match was Diana Cera. Why didn't it work out for you?

Brad: It never worked out between us in the first place...


Cameraman 3: Oh, yes I remember... Didn't you end up with that girl from the jungle?

Brad: Fungi... Yeah... We were dating a few months...

Cameraman 3: Oh yes that's her name, Fungi... Would you like to have her back this season?

Brad: Aww... I know we didn't end up well with her obsession with that plant, Leif, but I will like to patch things up if I have the chance all over again.

Cameraman 3: So did you bring your sister with you to help you find the right girl?

Brad: Haha, no... I think she needs somebody in her life too and AYTO is just the right place to meet someone, I think...

Alyssa: Haha, you didn't get your perfect match last time...

Brad: I'm sure I will get her this time... You wanna bet?

Alyssa: With my help yeah...




Camerawomen 2: And here comes Alec Himura and his sister Ana Himura...

Camerawomen 2: Alec is from Season 2 and his perfect match was Fungi Ciupercă. But I believe you end up with someone else?

Alec: Yeah, the vampire women Cizika...



Camerawomen 2: So why are you back? Did things get too hot to handle? Hehe... She did turn you?

Alec: Haha, yeah...  She did...

Camerawomen 2: So why are you back?

Alec: I guess she wasn't the women for me after all...

Camerawomen: Oh, well... Stuff doesn't always work out like we want to... So your sister, Ana joined you this season... Any prospects for the future? *turning to Ana*

Ana: Aww... I just hope I can find someone to love...






Camerawomen 3: Ooh, la la... What a nice hunk we got here... Darragh McIntyre is a newbie in this season... So what can you tell us about yourself?

Darragh: I'm a virgin...






Cameraman 4: Bobbie Sue Brooks and Mr. Ron Durfle is our next returnee and newbie...

Cameraman 4: Bobbie Sue's perfect match was Adam Bailey and she was from Season 2... Why didn't it work out for you?

Bobbie Sue: I'm not sure... When I went home after the show I guess I forgot all about him...

Cameraman 4: So he never contacted you after the show?

Bobbie Sue: Nope... Never... But it isn't a big deal... I met Mr. Ron here and he is a much better match for me as that loser whose name I even can't remember... Haha...

Cameraman 4: But he is a simbot...? How did you meet?

Bobbie Sue: Uhmmm..... Do you have a lot of time?

Cameraman 4: Uhm... I guess not... Good luck with the first mission...  *turning around and left*

Bobbie Sue: Hey, wait! What must we do...?








Camerawomen 4: And here are Andi Sherwood and Ed Clarke...

Camerawomen 4: Andi is from Season 3 and her perfect match was Larry Townsend... The two of you was on a date in lovely South Africa... So what will you think why didn't it work out for you?

Andi: Despite the good start between us on AYTO Season 3, Larry eventually became distanced due to his career which leads me to feel abandoned and not cared for. So sadly, after I felt neglected, I broke it off with Larry and now hopes to find love again soon.

Camerawomen 4: Aww, I hope you find someone that cares more about you... So how did you two meet, Ed? *turning to Ed*

Ed: We were been close friend and neighbors our whole lives. Our dads are best friends and lives close by, so we grew up together like brother and sister, best friends and have always had our backs for one another. Especially when dating went wrong... Hehe...

Camerawomen 4: I hope you both get what you're looking for and good luck with the first mission!






Cameraman 5: Russell Francis is our returnee from Season 3 and Victoria Van Schneider was your perfect match... Why didn't it work out for you?


Russell: I guess we weren't meant to be...

Cameraman 5: But you two look so happy in that picture...

Russell: Yeah, we had an agreement...

Cameraman 5: So why are you back then?

Russell: Maybe I'm lucky this time, I hope...

Cameraman 5: Okay... Good luck then!






Cameraman 6: Camilla Bertrand and Randolph Meyer are our next returnee and newbie...

Cameraman 6: Camilla is from Season 4 and Mikale Eickhoff was your perfect match. So why didn't it work out for you?

Camilla: I've really tried, but was mostly put off by his personality.  I couldn't handle it more so I broke up.

Cameraman 6: What will you do if he is one of the returnees?

Camilla: I just hope they don't match us again... I don't want to go through that relationship again...

Cameraman 6: Aww... Hopefully, they will match you guys with someone else... *turning to Randolph* Tell me how did the two of you meet?

Randolph: We met one time at a college party. In the next few semesters, we ended up in some classes together and grew closer. We tried dating for a while, but we ultimately decided we didn't have the right chemistry. We lost touch when Camilla was studying to be a doctor, but we recently started hanging out again now that we've established our careers.

Cameraman 6: I hope you two meet the right partners and good luck with the mission!







Cameraman 7: And here we have Fungi Ciupercă and Leif Planter...

Cameraman 7: Fungi is from Season 2 and Alec Himura was her perfect match. So why didn't it work out for you?

Fungi: Despite Leif advising me that Alec was my perfect match, I quickly discovered that we had very little in common. He was too serious for me and I was too "Out-there" for him. Brad was much more of a match for me. However, after appearing on SRAS S3 together our relationship began to break down. We're drifted apart seeing less and less of each other. I hope to see Brad again someday but in the meantime, I hope to find my perfect match on the show that started my quest for love all those seasons ago.

Cameraman 7: And Leif? I thought he was just a plant in the AYTO house? How did you end up alive and jumpy? *Turning to Leif*

Leif: We have been best friends for quite some time. After meeting on that fateful day in the AYTO house we have become quite inseparable. After spending time away in Alaska as part of my secret undercover agent Alter ego, I returned to the forest where Fungi lived a changed person. Now able to finally drop my disguise, I am revealed as the person who I truly am.






Cameraman 8: And here are another returnee and newbie, Sara de Waal and Mariëtte Dijkgraaf...

Mariëtte: *thinking* "Sara de Waal; we met again.... and I still have some unfinished business with you... If I were you I'd watch out..."

Sara: *thinking* "Mariëtte.. why HER out of all people? Being with her in high school was... bad enough already. So putting me with her PLUS my star-crossed ex on a second season?... Such coincidence...."


Cameraman 8: Sara is from Season 2 and your perfect match was Joshua Blake. I remember he had two matches?

Sara: Yeah, Cizika and me, but he chose me on the end.

Cameraman 8: So why didn't it work out for you?

Sara: In a less rushed Alternate reality I would have had the chance to ask Wendy the ghost to contact Victor in the afterlife to ask for his approval, which was what I needed to get peace of mind. That, alas, never happened. I was still not fully sure about my relationship with Joshua, and this reluctance and unsureness on my behalf led to the break-up.

Cameraman 8: Who is Victor?

Sara: A long story for another day...

Cameraman 8: So how did the two of you meet?

Mariëtte: We've met in elementary school... 









Cameraman 9: And our returnee and newbie are Mikale Eickhoff and Emily Ann Malooly... Oh, where is Emily?

Mikale: Isn't she here yet?

Cameraman 9: Nope... Oh well, let's introduce you so long... Mikale is from Season 4 and your perfect match was Camilla Bertrand... Why didn't it work out for you?

Mikale: I don’t think she liked me turning her into a toad. It happened a few times and she got really annoyed. I can’t say I didn’t do it on purpose. I can’t say I did either.


*Just then Emily Ann enters the room*

Cameraman 9: And here is our lovely newbie... Can you tell us how you meet this guy and end up with him on the show?

Emily Ann: Oh, he was dating my best friend and when they broke up he asked me to come with him to AYTO...

Cameraman 9: Just like that... Okay, then I wish you luck on your first mission!





************




Welcome to SEASON 5!



The Returnees:

Season 1:
1. Caleb Reese
2. Daniela Kruger

Season 2:
3. Alec Himura 
4. Bobbie Sue Brooks
5. Brad Jacobs
6. Fungi Ciupercă
7. Joshua Blake
8. Sara de Waal

Season 3:
9. Andi Sherwood
10. Russell Francis

Season 4:
11. Camilla Bertrand
12. Mikale Eickhoff



The newbies:

1. Alyssa Jacobs
2. Ana Himura
3. Darnell Mason
4. Darragh McIntyre
5. Ed Clarke
6. Emily Ann Malooly 
7. Feather Blackburn
8. Leif Planter
9. Lindsay Johnson
10. Mariëtte Dijkgraaf
11. Mr. Ron Durfle
12. Randolph Meyer





*************




Okay, let's go back to the contestants and see how they're doing with the first mission...
After the Cameraman left the room Feather finds a note on the dresser.


Feather: “Hey, look here! We need to find the others..!”

Caleb: “They’re not in the same hotel?”

Feather: “No, apparently they are in another location.”

Caleb: “So how do we get hold of them?”

Feather: “Here are two phones with numbers on. *picking up the phones and give one to Caleb* I guess we need to phone them and ask them.”


Caleb: “What if they don’t want to give us the information? I assume we are in a race to get the location of each other and the hosts…?”

Feather: “Yeah, it looks like that. I guess then we need to bribe them…”


Caleb: “Okay, who do we phone first… The Lala Team or the Twiddle Team? Weird names, huh?”






Joshua: Do you think the other teams are in the same town?

Darnell: Hopefully they are...


Joshua: So what must we do first?


Joshua: The note said we can ask the hosts for clues and a map that will show us the location of the other teams.


Darnell: I guess we can ask for clues, but that would cost us?

Joshua: Yes it could, so we need to work out a good strategy...


Darnell: Yeah, let's first stay away from clues... I'm sure we can do without it...

Joshua: Let's go to a place where we can work from... This place is so cramped...






Lindsey: Do you think the others will give us their locations?


Daniela: I guess they will... We can barter... Their's for ours...

Lindsey: I guess that can work...


Daniela: So will we go to a place where we also can get something to drink?


Lindsey: That sounds perfect...


Lindsey: What if we get the others there?

Daniela: I don't think it will be that easy... Let's go!





Brad: So where do we start?


Alyssa: Can we go to the Fay Ray Gardens?


Alyssa: Please...


Brad: Haha... Sure...


Brad: We can phone the other teams from there...






Alec: Do you have a strategy?


Ana: Yeah, let's phone the guys and then get the map and the location that is left must be the hosts' hideout...


Ana: What do you think?


Alec: Sounds like a plan...


Alec: But what if they don't want to give us their locations...

Ana: We will go to plan B...

Alec: What is plan B?

Ana: We will think of it if plan A fails...





Darragh: Mmmm... What do we have here?


Darragh: Why am I all alone by myself... That is so unfair!




Bobbie Sue: So what is our plan?


Mr. Ron: Phone the guys...?

Bobbie Sue: Yeah, and bribe them if they don't want to give us their locations...


Mr. Ron: Sounds like a great plan... 


Bobbie Sue: So where will we go to phone the others...? This place is so smelly... 

Mr. Ron: Mmmm... I saw a place on the lake... Let's go there...


Bobbie-Sue: Awesome! Let's go!




Ed: So if I understand correctly then we need to get the locations of the others and guess the hosts' location?


Andi: Yeah, but we also can buy some clues and a map from the hosts...

Ed: Mmmm... 


Andi: So what is the plan? I can see the smoke coming out of your ears... Haha


Ed: I think we must stay away from buying clues if we want to win this...

Andi: But how will we know that we're absolutely right?


Ed: Aww... I'm sure if we can get all the teams locations, the hosts' location won't be so difficult to guess...




Russell: Mmm...


Russell: Okay let's find the others...




Randolph: So do you think we will be able to get all the locations...?


Camilla: We can at least try...

Randolph: But how?


Camilla: First we will phone all the easy targets...


Randolph: How do you know they will be easy?

Camilla: Mmmm... I'm psychic... I can just tell from looking at their names...

Randolph: Aww cool... You never told me that...




Fungi: How do we start?


Leif: I think we must just call everyone...

Fungi: But I don't like to talk to strangers...


Leif: Okay... I'm sure that there are returnees that you know from the previous seasons...

Fungi: Yeah, I can do that but we don't know who will be back... There were 4 seasons before this one...

Leif: Awww... You can just phone the ones that you are comfortable with, okay?


Fungi: Aww... I should've had you with me with the previous season I was in... The missions would've been so much easier...

Leif: Haha, I was there... You forgot?





After the Cameraman left...
Sara: So what are you doing here?

Mariëtte: I can ask you the same question...


Sara: Duh... Remember I was here a previous season and they invited me again... How did you end up here?


Mariëtte: Why can't I be here?

Sara: You have to be invited by someone of the returnees... And I know for a fact I didn't.


Mariëtte: So, who said I wasn't invited? You aren't the only person I know who was a contestant on AYTO...

Sara: But why did they put you with me?

Mariëtte: How must I know... I didn't ask them..!

Sara: Ugh... Oh well we can't do anything about it... *turning to the dresser*


Sara: I guess you already read this... 

Mariëtte: Yep...





Mikale: Why were you late?

Emily-Ann: I got lost on my way here... 


Emily-Ann: Do you have a problem with that...?

Mikale: Ugh...


Emily-Ann: Fine... Let's start strategizing... I want to win this and go on my first date...


Mikale: Yeah, I'm also here to win...

Emily-Ann: *thinking* And breaking hearts again...


Mikale: So any suggestions how we will do it?




**********



Fairyfolk Park, 14 Meadow Beach Road
Caleb: Hi... Its Caleb and Feather here from the Jake team... 


Caleb: Can you please give us your location?


Feather: We are at the Fairyfolk Park in Meadow Beach Road...


Feather: Can you please repeat the address?



Public Library, 203 West Appaloosa Avenue
Darnell: We are at the library... Where are you?


Darnell: Bjorn Cafe... Can you be more specific? 


Joshua: In West Appaloosa Avenue...


Joshua: Do you have a map?



Mucho Espresso Cafe, 18 Via Veronaville #B
Lindsey: Yeah, Mucho Espresso Cafe...


Lindsey: I think in Veronaville... Let me ask Daniela...


Daniela: Yeah, sure... Let me repeat the address...


Daniela: 18 Via Veronaville





Fay Ray Gardens, 164 Wood Street
Alyssa: Yeah, I want to become a Rock Star...


Alyssa: What? Awww... Sorry... We are at 164 Wood Street...


Brad: You say you are at the Flying Coffeehouse...? 


Brad: I'm sure I heard of it before...


Alyssa: I'm tired of calling people... Do you want to hear my song?

Brad: Sure...



This song has been chosen by Ninja for this episode 

(One Way Or Another sung by Melissa Joan Hart)
(Teen Witch, Sabrina)








Bjorn Cafe, 70 Velkominn Road
Alec: Which place are you?


Alec: And you say it's near the Police department...?


Ana: Oh yeah, I can't wait to meet you in person... Your voice sounds so sexy... Hehe


Ana: So where did you say you are again?





McCafferty's Pub, 72 Shillelagh Street
Darragh: Please tell me your location?


Darragh: Near which place?





Market Square, Laketown
Bobbie-Sue: No... We don't have a map...


Bobbie-Sue: We're at the Market Square...


Mr. Ron: Yeah, I'm sure...


Mr. Ron: You can't find us on your map? I can't believe it! We should be there...





Scrumptious Nibbles Cafe, 2300 Pinochle Point
Andi: Okay, we are at the Scrumptious Nibble cafe...


Andi: 2300 Pinnocio Point... Haha, I'm lying... Pinochle Point...


Ed: Do you have a map?


Ed: I'm sure we must be there... We're near the graveyard...





Rebecca's Cafe, 12 Shaka Bra Road
Russell: Can you repeat the address?


Russell: Yeah, I can't find it on the map...




Buena Vista Resort, 7224 Cherrywood Drive
Randolph: Yeah, dude... We're just outside the city...


Randolph: What do you mean you can't find us... This is the most popular place in Bridgeport!


Camilla: Yeah, we are at the Resort...


Camilla: In Cherrywood drive... 





Elkhorn Fishing Park, 557 Bayou Gulch Drive
Leif: Yeah, I can't stand the city... I don't know how I'm going to survive...


Leif: Oh, well... I wouldn't do it if it wasn't for Fungi... Yeah, she's with me...


Fungi: You say Brad is with you? And you are his sister?


Fungi: Oh I can't wait to see him again!




Pleasant View Park, The Hideaway
Sara: So tell me your location?


Sara: No we don't have a map...


Mariëtte: Where are you?


Mariëtte: I have no idea where in Sunlit Tides you are...


Emily-Ann: Where?


Emily-Ann: Aurora Skies? 


Mikale: Do you say Sunset Valley? Yes.


Mikale: We are not in Sunset Valley, friend!


Caleb: Dragon Valley...?


Feather: No, we are in Hidden Springs...!




Daniela: We are in.....


Lindsey: Monte Vista!




Brad: We are in...


Alyssa: Moonlight Falls!




Alec: We are in...


Ana: Aurora Skies!




Darragh: I am in Dragon Valley!




Bobbie Sue: We are in...


Mr. Ron: Middle Earth!




Andi: We are in...


Ed: Sunset Valley!




Russell: I am in Isla Paradiso!


Camilla: We are in


Randolph: Bridgeport!




Fungi: We are in...


Leif: Twinbrook!




Joshua: We are in...


Darnell: Appaloosa Plains!




Sara: We are in...
Mariëtte: Sunlit Tides!




Emily-Ann: We are in...


Mikale: Riverview!





The Map

1. Iceman - Bridgeport
2. Lo - Riverview
3. Vul - Sunlit Tides
4. Caro - Appaloosa Plains
5. Ninja - Moonlight Falls
6. Jake - Hidden Springs
7. Twiddle - Twinbrook
8. Emily - Aurora Skies
9. Haylo - Sunset Valley
10. Rosey  - Isla Paradiso
12. Lala - Middle Earth
13. Choco - Dragon Valley
14. Yannik - Monte Vista




And so that means...


The Hosts are in...






















Were you right?








After another day all the contestants flew to Starlight Shores and meet the hosts at the AYTO venue...
John: I hope that you all enjoyed the mission?

Everybody: Yes! It was so cool!

Beatrix-Maye: So are you ready to know the winners?

Everybody: Yes!





(The results of the mission will be given on the thread)





Stay tuned for the next episode!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Finale

Final Night: Top View The first 3 couples that's been confirmed in the Truth Booth come down the...