Saturday, April 21, 2018

Episode 2 - You're a Vampire

Somewhere in Isla Paradiso...








The dates are on a flying ship...


Mariëtte: Aww... This is so awesome! I never thought I would be so privileged to be on a flying ship! *Sara will be so jealous when I tell her about this*


Mikale: Yeah, if I didn't know better I would've thought that there's a little magic involved here... Hehe...


Brad: Yeah, luckily we know the ship fly with the two Hot Air Balloons...


Andi: Maybe we do have a little magic involved here... I watched a movie where they used fairy dust to get a pirate ship up in the air...

Brad: Haha... Then we need a lot of fairy dust for this ship...  


Ana: This ship is so incredible... I just love it...! 


Bobbie-Sue: Yeah, I can't wait to tell Mr. Ron about it... I wish he could be here too...


Darragh: My family will think I'm lying to them... They were never on a thing like this... Not even on a normal Hot Air Balloon...


Joshua: And I can't believe the producers got this for us... This must cost them a fortune...


Ana: Yeah, Alec will be so mad at himself for not trying harder with the mission when I tell him about this date...

Joshua: Aww... That's not his fault... This was a strategy game and the hosts did try to trick everyone to buy all the clues and stuff...

Ana: Yeah, but we did fall for it!

Joshua: Aww... I did also lose some points... Luckily I could make up for it...  





Mariëtte: So how was the previous season? I heard everybody was witches? Is it true?

Mikale: Yeah, I can show you some magic if you want?


Mariette: Oh, no... Please don't change me into a toad... 


Mikale: Aww... I just do that when I have bad company...

Mariëtte: Oh, hopefully, I'm not...


Mikale: Not at all... But can I show you some other magic stuff I can do...?




Andi: From which season are you? And were your 'perfect match' really that bad?

Brad: Season 2... Yeah, we didn't have anything in common... And you?


Andi: I was from season 3, and Larry and I were together for a few months... But it just didn't work...


Brad: Aww... Maybe you weren't meant to be for each other...

Andi: Yeah, I guess...


Brad: Oh well, let's cheer up and put that into the past and just have fun! 







Darragh: The view is beautiful, isn't it?


Bobbie-Sue: Yeah, breathtaking... 


Darragh: Thanks for inviting me to this date... I never thought that I will be on the first date, although I did work hard on the mission... I got all the locations and I could identify all of them on the map... 

Bobbie-Sue: Haha, I almost got tricked to buy the map too, but then I realized I need points to win this... So I decided not to...


Darragh: Yeah, but how did you know the hosts' location without the map? 

Bobbie-Sue: Luckily I loved geography in school and know all the places... But I guess I was just lucky and Mr. Ron also helped me...

Ana: So tell me what happened between my brother and that vampire chick? He didn't tell us much...

Joshua: During the show or after the show...? Because after the show I don't have a clue... 


Ana: During the show... How did it happened that they end up together? They weren't a perfect match...


Joshua: Yeah, true... The chemistry between them was a bit strange and we all did warn him not to go after her... But he wouldn't listen... We just saw him left at the finale dance, and never heard about him until now... I was surprised to see him here again...

Ana: Yeah, he was gone for a few months after the show and we never heard a word about him... Just then out of the blue he showed up but never tell us where he was all this time... I thought you will know?


Joshua: Nope... So how did you end up here? After what happened I would think he would've stayed away from AYTO...

Ana: I saw the invitation and begged him to come... 










If you want to see more of the Gilded Flying Steampunk Airship, created by exdemon 1120, you can go here: Gilded Flying Steampunk Airship  and download it here





***************




Back at the AYTO house: Diary room:
Yannik: "Oh well, back again at season 5 as a manager. To recounted the last few years, I managed a firecracker and her boring best friend who was surprisingly chosen to be the returnee, a party witch, a lackingly funny fairy, an utterly shameless Queen Bee, an wannabe Draco Malfoy and not to forget Brianna and Leigh-Ann who were the ONLY ones I could actually bare with. So, what will we have now?"


Lindsay: *enters the room and goes towards the couch* "So, I'm here for a Confessional, where is the camera guy?"


Yannik: "He is right here."

Lindsay: "But you don't hold a camera."

Yannik: *facepalm* "Its the guy next to me, gosh!"

Lindsay: "Ooooooooooooh, Heeeeeeeeeeeey."

Yannik: "What's up."


Lindsay: "Guys, I was wondering, Dana mentioned to me that this show is about finding your perfect match. Does this mean that we are divided into Boys and Girls?"

Yannik: "What are you talking about? Honey, you aren't at Total Drama, you're at Are You The One. Nobody gets eliminated."


Lindsay: "Oooooh, I thought every reality show worked the same. Anyway, I totally got here because I want to win independently. Heather said I couldn't do that, but she is a two-faced backstabbing lying little ****************************, so I didn't listen to her. Why should I listen to somebody whose shoes are tacky? So, that should be it, I need to get back to Dana and the others. Where is the exit?"


Yannik: "You're joking right?" *points at the door she came in*


Lindsay: "Oooooh, thank you Jannosh. Byyyyyeee." *jumps out the door*

Yannik: "Ugh, and now we have the dimwit in this show. Its official, I hate my life."







Ana: Hey! Are you coming for breakfast?


Mariëtte: Yeah, I just need to go dress...

Ana: Cool! See ya then!




Diary room:
"Well, guess I'm back here. Caleb and I are apparently the only returnees from season one, which is actually quite cool. Most of the returnees are from Season 2, like Fungi and Bobby-Sue. Season 2 was actually the season I followed because after that the cast got too boring. Anyway, wasn't Leif originally a plant? As far as I remember he was a plant in Season 2, and now he is a Plantsim, I wonder how Fungi made that happen. Since we share a room I can ask her about that, I'm really interested in how this can happen. That's it. Oh, and a message for our dear production team. DON'T dare to match me with another evil person here. If that happens, I'm straight outta here."





Feather: So I decided to stay...

Lindsay: So tell us about the 'wild west'... How was it then?


Feather: It was the early 1800's... America was still in its baby shoes...


Lindsay: Where is she coming from...?

Feather: I told you from the Wild West...

Lindsay: I'm not talking to you...

Ana: Who...?

Lindsay: The girl with the pink hair... Look, she's coming from the forest... 

Feather: Oh, you should see me back then... I love to dance on the tables... You should see the men... So rich and classy...


Lindsay: *to Emily-Ann* Where are you coming from?

Emily-Ann: Nowhere...

Ana: You mustn't go into the forest... There are scary things going on there...

Emily-Ann: How do you know? I mean... I wasn't in the forest... 

Feather: Aww... You girls don't listen to me...


Lindsay: Aww... Sorry about that... It must have been so cool! I will like to dance on the bars and tables too, just like the Coyote girls...! 




Diary room:
Mariëtte: "Soo, apparently Joshua is Sara's ex? I wonder how they ever broke up?" 



Mariëtte: "Oh, Joshua, right?"

Joshua: "That's me. Eh, Mary-Atte was it?"

Mariëtte: "Almost, it's Mariëtte. Dutch is a bitchy language to pronounce."

Joshua: "I guess, haha..."

Mariëtte: "Haha..."

Mariëtte: ".. Soo, I've heard rumors that you and Sara used to be the 'perfect match'?"

Joshua: "Yup, apparently they thought so..."

Mariëtte: "Soo, I wonder how the two of you broke up then?"

Joshua: "..."

Mariëtte: ".. Sara and I go back from our school days."

Joshua: ".. Well... she wasn't fully committed to the relationship, I think.."

Mariëtte: "As in?"

Joshua: "Like she had her mind somewhere else constantly."

Mariëtte: "Typical."

Joshua: ".. You know that?"

Mariëtte: "Yup, she's been like that as an 8-year-old already. Our teacher stimulated her a lot to get out of it, but apparently, she didn't grow up since."

Joshua: "... Hm, really?"


Mariëtte: "Yup.. but enough about that. Let's talk about the game. Got any idea who the perfect matches could be?"

Joshua: "I have a couple of hunches.."

*Sara walks up the stairs*


Mariëtte: "Oh, speak of the devil... Hello Sara."

Sara: "--..... Hi?.."

Joshua: "Hey..."

*Sara looks at the two and leaves*


Diary Room:

Sara: "She's trying to...  toy with me again, huh?... She better be careful."


*back to Mariëtte and Joshua*
Joshua: "... What's going on here?"

*Mariëtte shrugs. Joshua looks at her*

Mariëtte: "... I dunno.."


Joshua: "..... Riiight... Hunches."




Diary Room:
Mariëtte: "I mean, he's quite a nice guy, we've talked to each other today and it was quite interesting, hahaha."




Diary Room:
Darragh: Dang, It really sucks. I mean, I was pretty sure that I wasn't getting the highest score for the first mission after having spent that much money on hints. And the map... heck it's a plummin' rip off! I was so dumb to fall for it... Anyways, back to the contestants, I find them... very interesting. Maybe I should put it this way, from the moment I contacted them on the phone, I could feel that they're as eager as me trying to find that perfect match judging by their enthusiastic tone!







Daniela: So tell me how did you meet Mr. Ron? 


Bobbie-Sue: Do you have time to listen to my story?


Daniela: We doesn't have anything else to do until the matching ceremony starts...


Bobbie-Sue: Okay then...

Once upon a time, there was a handsome artist living a carefree life with his beautiful (yet odd) girlfriend in the lovely city of Monte Vista.  They were young, in love, and had everything they could want in life...or so he thought.

It turns out his girlfriend was not quite as happy as he. She had grown bored with his solitary ways (oh, the life of an author/artist) and craved more attention than he was willing to give her.  One afternoon she called him out to the garden.  "Dear, I believe it's time we had a talk.  You've kept me trapped in this little box of a house like a sardine!  I'm young! I don't want to be cooped up inside some dingy shack when there's a whole, big beautiful world just waiting to pay attention to me. You treat me like I'm a wad of used tin foil!" 


"But darling, I thought you were happy!" He cried.


"I'm miserable.  And now it's your turn to be miserable. You treat me like a canned sardine, now it's your turn to know what it's like to be trapped in a tin packet!" She threw an elixir at his feet.


 "Choe!" the young man called out.  "What are you doing?  Why?"


"Something I should have done weeks ago!  I'm leaving! I'm going back to Midnight Hollow and start dating my old boyfriend again. He might be odd looking, but at least he gave me all the attention I wanted."  She looked at him and laughed, "Of course, I think you are even odder looking than he right now." Chloe hopped on her broomstick and never looked back.

Poor Ron was left to roam the sunny streets of Monte Vista looking through garbage cans looking for scrap.  He eventually started sleeping in an old shed not too far from the city junkyard so he didn't have to roam too far to find sustenance. Needless to say, this totally put a damper on his painting and writing.

One day, while digging through the piles of scrap, he met a young lady.  This woman did not flinch and back away when she saw him, instead, she was very open and friendly with him.  They became fast friends.  When he told her of his plight, she vowed she would help him return to his human form-- although she thought he looked rather nice the way he was (she was a monster maker, you see, and very fond of simbots). 

The two are best friends now, and they have the opportunity of a lifetime to be on ATYO.  Unfortunately, the sweet Bobbie Sue Brooks had a bout of amnesia after a horrific scrap accident and does not remember much of anything in her past, but she's remembering more each day.

*Will the two find true love? Will Bobby Sue keep her promise to turn her BFF back into a human before the show ends?  Stay tuned to find out!*





Alyssa: Is it true that Alec is a vampire?

Camilla: I heard he was turned by the vampire girl of his season...






Andi: Yeah, it's kind of sad... He is so a good looking guy... 






Alyssa: Yeah he is... Do you want to listen to my song about a vampire...?

Camilla: Yeah, sure...





Watch the video of the song here: You're a Vampire  (made by me)

Another song suggested by Ninja and sung by One-Eyed Doll.










Randolph: So why didn't you go on the date?


Darnell: Aww... Joshua told me he wants to ask this chick on the date... And how can I say no... I guess the returnees got the first choice after all... 

Randolph: Yeah, true... If it wasn't for them inviting us, then we weren't here... It's just a pity we didn't win... Camilla deserves to go on a date too... 


Darnell: Yeah, didn't she end up with a gay guy last season?

Randolph: Yeah... Hopefully, she ends up with someone who deserves her...


Darnell: So did you check out the girls so far? Someone, you like?


Randolph: Aww... Not really... Let's see how things go... I heard it's the girls turn to choose first...





The kitchen is abuzz at breakfast time. Emily-Ann swats at a nearby fly. Leif doesn’t eat it. He’s not that sort of plant.

Russell bends over a bowl of oats.


John: Some mail for you, Russell.


Russell looks up.

John: From one Naomi Francis. It was mailed up to the house of your old residence, you lived there for season three of the show. They sent it up weeks ago apparently, although we only received it this morning.

Russell chuckles.

Russell: That’s the postal service for you. Thanks.


Russell takes the envelope and exits, leaving his half-eaten oats on the counter.


Emily-Ann: How strange. Who would be sending him fan mail?






Fungi: Why did the chewing gum cross the road?

Mr. Ron: I don't know...

Mikale: Because he can...?


Fungi: Because he was stuck to the chicken's foot. Hehe...





Russell appraises the envelope. The letters RETURN TO SENDER are printed in red over the address such that parts of it are illegible. Not that he needed to read it. He wrote it himself after all. He slides his nails under the carefully-sealed flap and tears it open.

There are three scraps of paper. He pulls one out.

I neither desire, nor require your FILTHY money, “RUSSELL”. Never contact me again.

Naomi

The remaining scraps consist of Russell’s own winnings cheque from the previous season, torn in two.


Russell smiles. He folds the letter carefully and replaces it in the envelope which he slips into his inside breast pocket. The remains of the cheque he crumples into the wastepaper basket.






Daniela: So who do you think I must ask to be my partner for this week?


Ed: Mmmm... I don't know... Who do you like?

Daniela: I'm not sure... I just don't want an evil guy like the previous season...


Ed: Then I think you must stay far away from Mikale... I heard he is evil... Haha... Don't say you heard that from me, okay?

Daniele: Thanks for the warning.... *pointing up* You heard that, Production team...?


Ed: Aww... I'm sure you will be okay... 




Caleb: So do you think any of the girls will ask me on a date one day?

Alyssa: Oh, yeah, for sure... You are a good looking guy...


Caleb: Really? Do you think so? Because last time my perfect match ends up with my best friend... What does that tell you?

Alyssa: Awww... I think you are looking hot... I'm sure you will get the right girl between these other girls...




Leif: I know I'm looking different than all of the others, but do you think you will date a guy like me?

Camilla: Aww... Why not? I think you're looking cute...


Leif: Awesome! So I heard its the girls turn to choose first... Will you ask me to be your partner for this week?


Camilla: Yeah, I will if you're available by the time I have to choose... But I'm sure someone else will snatch you in front of me...

Leif: Then you need to tell them you have chosen me already...


Camilla: Awww... I can't do that... Besides, we need to get our perfect matches on the end and we don't know if we're a match...

Leif: Awww... 



Alec: So I heard it's the girls turn to choose at the matching ceremony... Will you choose me?

Bobbie-Sue: But I can't, I already have chosen Darragh... And we went on the date...


Alec: Mmmm... Then next time I will choose you, okay?

Bobbie-Sue: Mmmm...


Alec: What do that mean? Is it a yes or no?


Bobbie-Sue: I'm not sure we are a match...

Alec: How can you say that? We didn't even try?


Bobbie-Sue: Let me think about it... 



Looks like Leif and Camilla are having fun...!




And Alec...? What's he up too?


Oooooh... Some people are naked in the Hot Tub...


I guess he plans to hide some clothes... 





Fungi: Mmmm... Look at this, girls...


Fungi: That guy is crazy... Does he really think he can rule the world?

Mariëtte: Haha... He can always try...


Sara: I don't think he has a chance with...




Darnell: So what do you say? Will we go talk to the girls?

Mikale: Yeah, it won't be so difficult just to ask them...


Russell: Guys, can we do it another time... I'm kind off...

Darnell: What?

Mikale: Scared?


Russell: You guys don't understand... *leaving*















The next morning, Diary Room:
Caleb: I am so glad that I am on this show again. Hopefully, I can end up with my perfect match this time. Anyway, I have been busy the past couple of years exploring the world learning many things about many interesting cultures. I know many languages from around the world but now I learn about many cultures around the world.



Mr. Ron: Did you have a nice time on the date?

Bobbie-Sue: Oh yeah, it was great!


Mr. Ron: I like that guy, Darra... Do you think you are a match?


Bobbie-Sue: Darragh... It's kind of too early to say... 

Mr. Ron: But do you like him?


Bobbie-Sue: Mmmm... Maybe... But what about you...? Is there a girl you like?

Mr. Ron: Maybe the jungle girl... I think we will come along... 



And just a few pictures before the Matching Ceremony...
Brad, Randolph, and Ana are still covered in the towels after last night's hot tubbing...

Maybe Darragh can't look at them...

A close-up shot...

I can laugh at the sims if they all go for the same dishes...


Ooooh... Nice...


And what do we have here? Brad and Andi looking into each other's eyes...

Randolph: Come on guys! Stop looking into each other's eyes... I have work to do!


Oooooh... And he is such a hottie...! I can also look into his eyes forever... ;)



And at the dinner table...
John: Are you guys and girls ready for the Matching Ceremony tonight?


Camilla: Yeah, I can't wait to see how many matches we're going to have...


Mariëtte: And I can't wait to see who you have chosen for the Truth Booth... I'm sure Mikale and I are a perfect match...!



Feather: Do we need to dress formal wear for tonight?


Beatrix-Maye: Oh no... You can come in casual wear...

Feather: Okay... Thanks...



Diary Room:
Joshua: It feels kinda weird being at the show again but I'm excited to get to know everyone! It's also great to see so many familiar faces from Season 2 again though I was hoping Sara wouldn't join. I hope it doesn't get awkward between us and we aren't get matched together again. Not that we ended on bad terms but you never know. Well, I hope she finds love this season because she deserves it. 
Bobbie-Sue, I always liked but I don't know if she was a big fan of me haha we'll see how that goes. The other girls look promising though and the other guys are probably alright too. I'm sure we all will have a great time smiles. 
It will also be fun to find a match for my friend Darnell! He's a great guy and I think the only thing missing in his life is a woman on his side. I hope we won't have to fight for the same girl though hahaha...

Oh well...let the dating begin!





*************




The Matching Ceremony:
Beatrix-Maye: Are you guys ready to see who's going to the Truth Booth?

Everybody: Yes! Who is it?


John: You voted for..... Mariëtte and Mikale... Let's see if they are a perfect match...



Everybody: Woot!


Matching...


Matching...


Beatrix-Maye: Sorry...

Everybody: Awww...









John: Okay let's see how many matches do you have... The winners and their dates are already locked in... So the other's have to come and stand on this tiles here to be locked in...


Beatrix-Maye: So the first girl to choose is Fungi...

Fungi: I choose Mr. Ron...



John: So Mr. Ron, how do you feel about your partner for this week?

Mr. Ron: Aww... Fungi is a real fine lady... 

Beatrix-Maye: Okay... The next girl is Alyssa...

Alyssa: I choose Alec...


John: Alec.... How do you find this girl?

Alec: Mmmm... I think she looks charming...

Beatrix-Maye: That's nice... Our next girl to chooses her guy is Lindsay...

Lindsay: I choose Darnell...


John: Darnell my boy, how do you feel about your partner for this week?

Darnell: I think she's cool... Let's see what happens...

Beatrix-Maye: Our next girl is Sara...

Sara: I choose Ed...


John: And Ed how do you feel about the girl next to you?

Ed: Mmmm... I think she's good looking...

Beatrix-Maye: And our next girl is Emily-Ann...

Emily-Ann: I choose Leif...


John: And how do you like the lady?

Leif: I guess she's okay...

Beatrix-Maye: And our next girl is Daniela...

Daniela: I choose Caleb


John: Caleb, do you like this lady?

Caleb: Yeah, I like her...

Beatrix-Maye: And the last two ladies, Camilla and Feather will get Russell and Randolph in that order...


John: Russell, how do you like the girl?

*Russell grins*


John: Randolph, how do you like the lady?

Randolph: I think she looks snazzy... 


John: Okay let's see how many matches do you have... This wheel behind me have 12 lights on it and as you know when a light gets lit it means you have a match... So do you want to guess how many matches do you have?

Lindsay: Maybe four!

Beatrix-Maye: Put off the lights and let we see...!




Come on...





Come on...





Awww... Looks like if you don't have any...











No... Wait!
There's one!






Will there be more?







Yes! Another one!







Will there be more?











Come on.......!









Yes! Another one!





Are we lucky and have another one?









Come on!






Awww... I guess that was it!










John: But 3 for your first try is really good!

Beatrix-May: Yeah, congratulations on your 3 matches!

John: And that is the end of tonight...! Good Night!

















Stay tuned for the next episode!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Finale

Final Night: Top View The first 3 couples that's been confirmed in the Truth Booth come down the...