Saturday, May 5, 2018

Episode 3 - I love Rock & Roll

Lyndsay: So yesterday the girls and I were talking...

Alec: Mmmm... Guys... Are we allowed to leave the premises?

Ed: I don't think so... Why?

Alec: That girl with the pink hair... Where is she coming from?

Lindsay: What? Mmmm... I saw her also coming from the woods the other day...

Ed: Yeah, she shouldn't be there...

Alec: Yeah... I heard of scary stuff going on there... What if there are zombies in the woods?

Ed: Aww... I don't think that can be true... Zombies? Haha... Really?

Lindsay: But what if it is true? They will suck her brains out for breakfast...

Alec: Do you think I should go talk to her? Warn her?

Lindsay: Aww... The girls and I did try talking to her the other day but she didn't listen? 

Alec: But what if she gets hurt?

Ed: Maybe I can go with you... Maybe she will listen to both of us...

Lindsay: Oh guys, she didn't even listen to me and the other girls... Look, she just came out of the woods again! What is she doing there in the first place?

Alec: Maybe she wants some alone time... But the woods are dangerous and she shouldn't go there all by herself...



Alyssa: So who do you think are the perfect matches? There were 3 of them? Were they between the winners?

Ana: At least we know that Mariëtte and Mikale isn't a match...

Randolph: So how did the dating go? Were there some sparks between the couples?

Russell: I'm sure there was at least between one couple... Andy and Brad look happy together...

Randolph: Yeah, they do... So do you think they can be a perfect match?

Russell: Mmmm... Only time will tell...

Alyssa: *dreaming and whispering by herself* What if Alec and I are a match...

*dreaming Alec is kissing her*


Ana: Alyssa.....

Alyssa: Huh! What?

Caleb: Haha... If this lady isn't head over heels in love then I will eat my hat......

Alyssa: I'm not in love! *running off*





I can't help but goggle my eyeballs in the plant sim's direction. I don't know if it's pure fascination or... My thoughts are running away from me! I have heard of these special seeds-- you know, chatter at the garden center-- that you plant and grow a... baby. Crazy! Maybe the rumors are true? Well, anyway. Joshua was a lovely Blake- I mean bloke. He was in the same season as my brother was in so I questioned him about it. I'm not so satisfied, though. I want to know how Alec interacted with his perfect match, you know? Why didn't it work out? What did the Cizika girl do to him, too? He just disappeared from my life after it for a while and came back a few months later as if nothing had happened.. While I'm here, I will try my hardest to figure it out. I just want my brother back.




Mariëtte: I really thought Mikale and I was a perfect match... I'm sure the producers are wrong! I can't have someone else to be my match... It must be him...!

Bobbie: So what can you do about it? Nothing... Just go on and start looking between the other guys...

Feather: Awww... I think I know who is my match?

Daniele: Haha... You need a cowboy and that Russell guy looks if he also comes from the 1800's...

Feather: Do you really think that? Let me go check it out... *leaving*

Camilla: I just hope I don't end up with a gay guy again... That is so embarrassing...

Mariëtte: Aww... That must have been... But I'm sure the production did their housework this time...

Bobbie: If I can just get a girl for my friend I will be happy...



There's a lot of nice people here, even the ones that don't seem so nice I think might have a sliver of niceness in them. I think a lot of the boys are cute, too. I haven't made up my mind on who I think my perfect match is yet.

To tell you the truth, I'm kind of wondering if my match is here. I'm more interested in Ron finding his match, he had such a horrible experience in the romance department it would be nice to see him find someone who would treat him as well as he deserves to be treated. He's my very best friend, I want to see him happy.




Darnell: Ladies first... You can break for us...

Lindsay: Aww... A nice gentleman... So what if I clean the board first time?

Darnelle: Mmmm... I guess I shouldn't let you start then...

Lindsay: Aww... Don't worry... I'm not good at this...

Darnell: What? You just sunk two balls...





Leif: So, I'm so ready for the next challenge...

Andi: Yeah, this sitting around and doing nothing working on my nerves...


Fungi: We can always ask the producers if we can go explore the woods...

Andi: Just not the woods next to us...

Leif: Why not?

Andi: Didn't you hear? Apparently, there are zombies in the woods...

Leif: Genuine?





Hmmm. I like that Fungi girl, she seems really nice. Maybe it's true what they say, opposites attract? I'm like metal and she's almost a plant, one doesn't get much more opposite than that.

But what if she likes me now, as I am ... would she like me if she found out I'm not really this way? Could she look beyond my outward physical appearance and see the real me? Love the real me?

I haven't learned a lot in my life, but I have learned that what's on the outside of a person doesn't really matter as much as what's on the inside. I'd sure like to get to know her better.




Daniele: Icecream for breakfast?

Randolph: Yeah, why not?

Daniele: I'm sure there is something much better to eat... Like cereal...

Randolph: But I feel like to eat ice cream now...

Daniele: Ugh! Enjoy!

Mariëtte: Seriously? Ice cream for breakfast?

Randolph: Ugh... Not another one... I love eating ice cream for breakfast, okay?

Mariëtte: But it isn't healthy so early in the morning...

Randolph: Now you just sound like my mom... Okay, mom... I will have cereal next time...

Sara: Uhmmm... Randolph, what are you eating...?

Randolph: Okay! I give up! No ice cream for breakfast anymore! Everybody hear me? I won't eat ice cream for breakfast ever again!!

Brad: I like ice cream for breakfast...

Ed: Yeah, me too...

Daniele: Haha, you guys are weird... Ice cream for breakfast? Really?



Sara: So are you ready for the next mission?

Mariëtte: Yeah, do you know what it is about?

Sara: I don't have an idea... I just know they ask us to submit three songs...

Mariëtte: Are we working in a team again?

Sara: I guess we are...

Mariëtte: If we win again I will let you go on a date...

Sara:*I guess it is my turn* Yeah, sure thanks...




Darnell: Can I ask you a question?

Alec: Yeah, sure?

Darnell: How do you know if a girl likes you...?

Alec: Why...? Oh, let me guess... You like this girl and you don't know if she feels the same... Who is it?

Darnell: Who?

Alec: The girl you like...

Ana: Oooh, tell us..!

Andy: Yeah, tell us who is this girl...




Mikale: I heard from the guys that you're walking alone in the woods again...

Emily-Ann: So... I can walk wherever I want...

Mikale: But you don't know the woods... What if...

Emily-Ann: The zombies eat my brains...? I heard of that one too...

Mikale: But what if there are zombies in the woods...? The woods aren't the safest place to be if you're a woman... It's dangerous...

Emily-Ann: There aren't zombies in the woods... I know...

Mikale: But what if there are other bad guys, like bad people who walk around and steal from innocent women...? Or worse... Rape you...!

Alyssa: I'm sure she knows what she's doing... She's a big girl you know?

Mikale: I can't believe you're defending her... The world is a big dangerous place... Just watch the news on the TV or read it on the internet.

Alyssa: Why do you care? You're not her brother or something...

Emily-Ann: Yeah, why? I'm nothing of you...

Mikale: Yeah, I know... But I do feel responsible if something bad happens with you... You're here because I invited you here... How do I tell your family if something bad happened to you...?

Emily-Ann: You don't know my family... You only know me... So there is nobody that you have to explain to... So just leave me alone okay? *gets up and walks away*




Sara: I can't wait for the new mission to start tomorrow...

Fungi: Yeah, I think it will be interesting...

Caleb: I'm not sure about that... I'm a bit scared...

Sara: I'm feeling comfortable... I'm sure Mariëtte will know the songs that I don't know...

Fungi: Mmmm... I'm also feeling a bit nervous... The only music I know is what the birds sang for us in the forest... Like "Tweet and tweet again, by Chirpy"...

Caleb: Haha, I do listen to a lot of music but please don't ask me the artist names... I don't have a clue...

Fungi: Aww... I'm sure we will be alright...

Sara: Yeah, just make something up of the ones you don't know... Maybe you're right on the end...

Caleb: Yeah, or we can entertain the others with our funny answers... Haha...


Ana: I think I will do good on this mission... I looooove music...!




Brad: So who is the girl?

Darnell: Mmmm... No one... It was just a question... Please excuse me...



Darragh: So what is the favorite topic today?

Brad: I guess who is Darnell's girl? Do you have an idea?

Darragh: I haven't got a clue...

Darnell: I wish you guys want to stop talking about it... There is no girl...!

Brad: That is what you are saying now... But we can read it in your eyes and your body language... The only question is now... Who is it?

Ana: Awww, guys... Leave the poor guy alone... If he says there is no girl then there is no girl...!

Brad: Do you believe that?

Ana: Stop it!





Daniele: Can we please change the TV?

Ed: Can you see I'm busy...?

Daniele: But it's time for my favorite soapie... I need to know if Rich got out of the...

Ed: Just a minute... I'm almost done...




 Darragh: So how did it feel to walk into your ex again on this show?

  Joshua: Mmmm... Hopefully, we're not a match again...


 Darragh: It will be funny if you are... You were a match previously?

 Joshua: Yeah, but what is the odds that they will put us together again?


Darragh: I guess you're right... Or I hope you are right and they don't put you together again...

Joshua: Yeah... I really hope they don't do that... So do you think you know who your perfect match is... Bobbie-Sue looks like a nice girl...


Darragh: Yeah, we had fun on the date... But only time will tell if we're a match...

   




Feather: You should see me back in the 1800's...

Mikale: Haha... It's almost unbelievable that you're from another time... So back then there weren't even cars...  It must have taken you ages to move from one place to another...?


Feather: Yeah, it did... But we have a lot of time on hand... It's not like now that there isn't even enough time to go and poop... We had fun going from one place to the other... At night we put up a big camp and make big fires...  People make music and we dance around the fire...

 Mikale: But I heard it's also dangerous with the wolves and bandits that robbing the people...


Feather: Yeah, sometimes it was dangerous... But luckily we had the cowboys with their big guns and then they can chase them away... Quick! Just like that...

 Mikale: So you weren't scared at all?

Feather: Sometimes it was scary... Especially when you travel far like for weeks... And your food isn't enough and you have to ask other travelers... You don't know if they were good or bad...






Camilla: So tell me about the forest where you and Fungi come from?

Leif: Aww... There's not much to tell... It's like all the forests around here... Just more beautiful with all the forest waterfalls and mountains and millions of trees...

Camilla: Like the movies of Tarzan and Lion King?

Leif: Haha... I don't know... I haven't seen that movies yet...

Camilla: It's big and scary with a lot of wild animals... Do you have wild animals in your forest?

Leif: Yeah, we do have animals and they all are our friends...

Camilla: Aww... Like elephants and lions?

Leif: Yeah, we do have elephants and tigers and crocodiles and monkeys... *thinking back*





Ana: What are we going to do? Poor Ron!

Alyssa: Maybe we must call Bobbie-Sue... She will know how to fix her friend...

Emily-Ann: But what if he dies?



Just then Bobbie-Sue shows up...
Bobbie-Sue: What is going on here? What did you do with Ron?

Emily-Ann: We didn't do anything... We just found him like this!

Bobbie-Sue: So why didn't you call me?

Alyssa: We just came here seconds before you did... So do you know how to help him?

Bobbie-Sue: Just get out the way that I can fix him...

Bobbie-Sue: Don't worry Ron, you will be just fine...

Ana: I hope you know what you're doing... Don't you think we must call the repairman?

Bobbie-Sue: I've done this many times... Just stay out of the way...!



But the next moment...
Emily-Ann: Oh, no! 

Bobbie-Sue got the shock of her life...

Ana: Bobbie-Sue, are you okay?

Bobbie-Sue: Yeah, I'm fine...

Alyssa: I think you rather need to call the repairman...

Bobbie-Sue: Yeah... Let me do that...





Bobbie-Sue: He is on his way...

Ana: Good... I don't think you need me here anymore... *leaving*

Alyssa: Good luck with your friend... *also leaving*

Bobbie-Sue: Oh, no! you can't leave me all by myself... What if he dies?

Bobbie-Sue: Please Ron don't die on me...








The next day...
John: Welcome to your second mission...

Look's like Ron survived the ordeal and is up and running again...

John: Please take a seat at the tables people...

John: You will find a few magazines, scissors, and tape. You will also find the name of the song that you have to present through pictures underneath the big white paper.

Beatrix: You can only use three pictures to present your song. One for the artist and two for the title of the song... And no text in any of them... Do you understand?

Mikale: Yeah, say I have a song of Katy Perry, Roar... I have to cut out a picture of her face and then two pictures that make up the title... Maybe a tiger and something else...

John: That's right... Okay, let's start... You have an hour to do it...


Fungie: Hopefully our song has nature in the title, like a bird or a tree...

Leif: Or a monkey?


Lindsay: Okay, we can do this... I will get pictures of toys for the song...

Daniela: Yeah, and I will get the artist...


Camilla: Mmmm... What picture will fit 'sober'...

Randolph: Maybe this one? *scrolling through the magazines*


Andi: You can look for a picture of a dancefloor... I will look for the artist...

Ed: Good thinking... What picture will present the murder?


Darragh: Do we each have our own songs?

Russell: I guess we do...

Darragh: But aren't we suppose not to know each other songs?

Russell: I won't peek... Promise...


Alyssa: I want something with a guitar... Will it fit?

Brad: I heard the producers ask you to perform for us? 

Alyssa: Yeah... They did...


Bobbie-Sue: Thanks for not dying on me...! I don't know what I would do if you did... We really need that potion to turn you human again...

Ron: Yeah, breaking down isn't nice... Haha...


Sara: Mmmm... Let me think which pictures will fit our song...

Mariëtte: Something reflecting like a mirror?


Ana: Do you think we can do this?

Alec: Yeah, why not?

Ana: What picture will fit laying down?


Joshua: Let's start with the artist...

Darnell: Yeah, the title shouldn't be too difficult to get...


Feather: Rivers and desert... Luckily I know how that looks like... 

Caleb: Yeah... Quite straightforward...



Half an hour later... Everybody got their pictures...
















An Hour later... Beatrix gathers the final pictures...

John gathers pictures...




And finally, everyone is done...
Beatrix-May: But before we give you the results we need some entertainment after the hard work...  Alyssa the stage is your's...!


Alyssa starts playing on her guitar...
Everybody: Woot!

And everyone gathers around the stage...


Alyssa's song: I Love Rock and Roll


The song was chosen by Ninja and sung by Britney Spears.



Everybody clap hands... Encore!

John: Okay are you ready for the results...?

Everybody: Yes! Bring it on!

John: Okay this is the picture of the first song...


Beatrix-Maye: Any guesses?

Russell: 'Hungry like a Wolf'?

Beatrix-Maye: Yeah, that was easy... But who are the artists?

Russell: 'The cast of Full House'

John: Haha... No... Anyone else?

Lindsay: Duran Duran...

John: That's right...


Beatrix-May: Next song...

Russell: Sophisticated by Megan Trainer

John: Haha... no... Anyone else?

Caleb: 'Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence'

Beatrix-Maye: Yes!


Next song...

Bobbie-Sue: 'Barbie Girl by Aqua'

John: Nope...

Fungi: 'I’m a Barbie Girl by Dr. Dumplings'

Beatrix-Maye: Still not the right answer...

Andi: 'Netta Barzilai - Toy'

John: That's correct!


Song Number four...

Joshua: 'Blood on the Dance Floor by Michael Jackson'

Beatrix-Maye: That's not right...

Alyssa:  Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder on the Dance Floor

John: Correct...


Next song...

Russell: Wedding Bells by Britney Spears...

Beatrix-Maye: Not correct...

Camilla: Carrie Underwood - Church Bells

John: That is correct...

Song number six


Randolph: Ain’t no Mountain high enough by “Not high enough”

John: Nope... That's not right...

Alec: Lyn Inaizumi - Rivers in the Desert

Beatrix-May: Correct...

Next song...

Camilla: Cyndi Lauper - Then and Now

John: Artist correct but the song's title is wrong...

Feather: Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper

Beatrix-Maye: That's correct...


Next song...

Ana: Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill

John: First one right, first time... Well done!


Next song...

Russell: Chuck Norris by Baldy McGlasses McNoBeard

Beatrix-May: Not right...

Sara: Happy by Pharrell Williams

John: Still not right...

Darragh: RuPaul - Lady Cowboy

Beatrix-Maye: Correct...


Song number ten...

Andi: Losing My Religion by R.E.M.

John: Not right...

Ed: Mr. Mister - Broken Wings

John: That's right...


Next song...

Russell: I should be wearing a hat by Balto the Dog

John: Haha... No...

Mikale: Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat

Beatrix-Maye: That's correct...


Next song...

Bobbie-Sue: Hollywood Undead Swan Song

Beatrix-Maye: Nope...

Lindsay: Lea Salonga - Reflection

John: That is correct...


The next song...

Ron: Rhinanna Umbrella

John: Not correct...

Mariëtte: Matthew Morrison - Summer Rain

Beatrix Maye: Correct...

John: And that is all for tonight...

Everyone: But who are the winners...?

Beatrix-Maye: Oops... Okay, the winners are... *putting up the scoreboard*









John: Congrats to the winners! *and then to Beatrix-Maye* What are you thinking?

Beatrix-Maye: I feel sorry for the people that did well individual but who's scores brought down by the others that didn't know their songs well... 

John: Yeah, that is life! Sometimes it just ain't fair!

Beatrix-Maye: But can't we change it?

John: How? We already put it up... We can't change it now... 

Beatrix-Maye: True... And the producers won't let us... Oh well... Congrats to the winners!





So who will go on the date this time? 


And will there be any perfect matches again?



Stay tuned for the next episode!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Finale

Final Night: Top View The first 3 couples that's been confirmed in the Truth Booth come down the...