Sunday, June 17, 2018

Episode 5 - Can't fight the Moonlight

Ana: So you guys didn't even know there was something going on between my brother and this vampire girl?

Fungi: I remember there was some gossip going around but I was so in my own world to get my own perfect match that I just ignored the stories...


Ana: I need to know what happened to him after that girl kidnapped him... I wish he wants to talk to me...

Fungi: But why don't you just help him to get the right girl... I'm sure there must be someone that will help him overcome the past...

Ana: So, who do you think is his perfect match? And how will we know that she's the right person for him?


Fungi: Mmmm... Let me talk to Leif... I'm sure he will know...


Ana: Why didn't he just fall in love with you... I'm sure his life would have been much better...

Fungi: Awww... I know how you feel, but although the producers thought we were a perfect match, real life didn't work out that way...


Ana: Ouch... I forgot you and Brad end up in the end... So what happened between the two of you? Why are you both back here again?

Fungi: Aww... I don't know... Maybe we need to confirm that we are meant for each other...


Ana: So how will you know that?

Fungi: Maybe the producers must spell it out for us... We need to confirm it in the truth booth...





Daniela: "Oh man, I really should've asked Jennifer if she wants to come back because Lindsay doesn't get this game at all. We're at like Week 3 and she still thinks there is an elimination coming up. Like who can be this dumb? Like seriously?"

Yannik: "Oh, I know exactly what you mean. You know what's most annoying about her? She constantly misspells all of our names. She constantly calls me Jannosh. MY NAME IS YANNIK FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Daniela: "Whoa, this is getting quite awkward in here, and I think Mariette called me. I should get going. Bye." *runs away*

Yannik: "Note to myself: Next time you sign up for a reality show, then these losers of contestants can do you NOTHING!"

*realizes that the tape is still on*

Yannik: "I want that tape back! GIVE ME THE TAPE!!! How do you open this thing?"






Mariëtte: I just can't shake the feeling off that Joshua and Sara is a perfect match again...

Daniela: Wouldn't that be awesome! A perfect match then and a perfect match now again... Haha... Maybe they are really meant to be...

Mariëtte: But she doesn't deserve to have him... She didn't even try to make their relationship work...

Daniela: But what if they are a match? You can't deny them that... To be chosen twice... It must then be fate that they are here together again...

 Mariëtte: But what if he destined to be with me...?

Daniela: How do you know that?

Mariëtte: Mmmm... It was written in the stars...

Daniela: "..."




Ana: Can you remember how did the thing started between my brother and the vampire girl?


Brad: I'm not sure... I think she hypnotized him...


Ana: Really? You think that?


Brad: I wouldn't look at her twice... So I'm sure she must have put him under her spell...


Ana: Do you think he is still under her spell? If so, how did he escape from her then?


Brad: Didn't he tell you or your parents anything?

Ana: Alas... No...





Sara: So do you agree that the girls need to decide together who to choose next...

Feather: Aww... But I'm not too sure about that... We still have enough time to get it right and in the meantime, it will be nice to get to know all of them... 

Sara: Yeah, you're right. We are only now in the third week...

 Feather: You see...? Nothing to worry about...

Sara: But I need to know who my perfect match is... I don't want the same thing to happen like what did with me and Joshua... I need enough time to get to know the guy before I can make a decision...

Feather: Why is this so important to you...? We are all here for the money... If we get someone we like then it's a bonus...

Sara: "..."






Feather: I still can't believe how did they make all these gadgets... A phone without any cords... How does the other person hear you?

Darnell: The cell phone is like a radio... It works with signals and towers...


Feather: And those boxes with the tiny people in it...? And where did they get those tiny people? Are they fine with it that you put them in those small boxes?

Camilla: Haha... It's called a television... And the people don't live there... It's only photos... You know photos? Pictures they took with a camera?


Feather: Duh... I know photos... But photo's can't move around...


Camilla: I'm going to look for Randolph... Good luck with trying to explain technology to grandma...

Feather: Yeah, how does a television work?


Darnell: Television is basically a radio with pictures...





Andi: No matches? Oh gosh. I was shocked! S.H.O.C.K.E.D! I was so sure we had some potential couples there, but I guess we were all off. I was certain that there were some sparks between Brad and me! I was sure he was the one. Part of me still thinks he is, but I know he still has feelings for Fungi. Maybe I should try and set them up again. Knowing that Brad and I aren't perfect for each other. I'll get them together, to see how they feel about each other and maybe there is a match there!





Andi: Did your brother tell you why he left Fungi? Why aren't they together anymore?

Alyssa: Aww... Just that they need time to think over about their relationship...


Andi: So they didn't break up official? Are they basically still in a relationship?


Alyssa: Yeah, I think so... Sorry...


Andi: But... How could they come back here if there is still something between them? It's not fair to me... us...


Alyssa: I'm so sorry... I know it must be hurting a lot... I could see you have feelings for him...


Andi: Yeah, and I was so sure that he felt the same... But I guess he didn't... Oh well...










Lindsay: So when do we have another mission? Can we have an alliance? And who will we vote for?

Camilla: Wow! Slow down, girl... I'm sure we will have a mission soon, but nobody gets voted off in this show... And alliances aren't necessary...


Lindsay: Really? I thought if we can vote someone off this week then we can vote for Daniela... She's really working on my nerves lately...


Camilla: It doesn't work like that, Lindsay... All of us are here together for 10 weeks and we need to figure out who is our perfect matches...


Lindsay: But I didn't sign up to find a match... I am already in a relationship with Taylor... What will he say if he hears about this... I need to go and talk to the producers... They can't hook me up with someone else...! It's ridiculous!


Camilla: Aww... Didn't Daniela explain to you that we're getting a million simeleons together if we find our matches in ten weeks... You don't have to go into a relationship with your 'perfect match' afterward...


Lindsay: But how can I forget about Tyler...? Or is it Taylor... He didn't forget about me when I was eliminated...! How can I do that to him...?

Camilla: But... Nevermind... *walking away*






Beatrix-Maye: You want to see me?


Bobbie-Sue: Yeah... It's about Mr. Ron.


Beatrix-Maye: You want to turn him back to human?


Bobbie-Sue: Yeah, can you do that? Or can you make a potion to cure him?


Beatrix-Maye: Mmmm... I think I can...


Bobbie-Sue: Really! You can? Awww... That will be awesome!

Beatrix-Maye: Yeah... But I need to think about it first... And I will need ingredients...

Bobbie-Sue: Just tell me what you need and I will get it for you...!








Darragh: So how do I tell a girl that I like her?


Mikale: Just go to her and tell her, dude... Who is this girl? Bobbie-Sue?


Darragh: Mmmm... No... I mean...


Mikale: Aww man you are a nervous wreck...! Mmmm... I just know the right person who can teach you all about love and how to woo a girl...

Darragh: Really? I will appreciate it... I'm so nervous when it comes to girls...

Mikale: Then this person is just the one... Here is her number... Go phone her and make an appointment...







Darragh: Hi, I'm Darragh McIntyre and want to come and see you...

????: ....


Darragh: How long? I guess an hour should be enough for the first session...

????: ....


Darragh: So is there something I need to bring with?

????: ....


Darragh: What?! I don't have that kind of money...! I didn't know I have to pay for it!

????: ....


Darragh: Definitely not! Goodbye!


Darragh: Mikale!!!!!!!



Darragh: Mikale... Can I speak to you, now!


Mikale: Sure... What can I help you with?


Darragh: I can't believe that you set me up...!


Darragh: A fucking Hooker! What do you taking me for!!!!!





*Randolph takes a drink from the bar at 3 PM*
Caleb: Isn't it a little too early for that?

Alec: Yeah, alcoholism is a pretty serious thing.



Randolph: Hey, it's 11 PM somewhere. And besides, I've been busting my a** at work recently. This show is like a vacation for me, so I'm taking advantage.


Alec: Eh, fair enough.

Caleb: Speaking of work, what exactly do you do for a living?

Randolph: I got a business degree in college, and I work as a stockbroker these days. I was actually part of the Oresha-Hoh-Var fraternity back in SSU.



Alec: Sounds interesting. You must like risks if you picked a job like that.

Randolph: Yeah, there is a little bit of thrill in my job. I do have good instincts with stocks, so it all works out. So what about you guys? What do you do for work?

Caleb: *I did some stuff here and there, not as interesting as your job*

Alec: *And I'm unemployed for the moment, I will start looking for something after this show*

Randolph: Awesome. Hey, maybe we should have a mixer sometime to get to know the contestants. I'll take care of the booze.

Caleb: Sounds great!


Mr. Ron: Can I join you guys?


Alec: Sure, help yourself with a drink...



Randolph: So guys, we really did badly with the last matching ceremony... We need to put heads together and decide upfront who to choose...


Mr: Ron: But isn't it the girls turn to choose?

Caleb: Yeah...

Alec: But I'm sure we can whisper something into their ears...


Ed: May I join the party?

Caleb: Sure... Help yourself...


Ed: So what are we talking about?

Caleb: Do you have an idea who is your perfect match?


Ed: I wish I knew... But I leave it for the girls... They are better with that choosing stuff... Haha...


Randolph: Yeah, you are right... We didn't even have one perfect match right and they got 3...

Caleb: See ya guys... I need to go...


Randolph: Yeah, run! We don't want to swim...!


Randolph: Awwww....


Randolph: Tisshoo...


Mr: Ron: Aww man...! Couldn't you just turn around! Now I need to go shower again...!

Randolph: Sorry...













Leif: Can we have a talk?


Brad: Sure... What is it about?


Leif: Girls...


Brad: Oh... Must I hook you up with someone, and you need some advice?


Leif: Mmmm... Don't you think it's rather the other way round? It seems you are lost...


Brad: Why do you have that impression? I think I'm quite fine with the girls...


Leif: Let's go talk about it at the sauna...

Brad: Sounds cool... Let's go...

Leif: I will meet you there in a sec... You go so long... Okay...?







Alyssa: Is this chair taken...?

Fungi: "..."


Alyssa: Can we talk...? Fungi...


Fungi: Oh... Yeah... About? *putting away the book*


Alyssa: You know it's the girls turn to choose for the matching ceremony...

Fungi: Yeah...


Alyssa: We need to decide who to choose... The guys did so bad...

Fungi: At least it canceled out a few guys...


Alyssa: Yeah, true... So who do you think is the matches?


Fungi: Haha, if you let me decide I will do worst that the guys...


Allyssa: I know what...? Let me get some of the girls together and then we can discuss it at the sauna...

Fungi: Aww... That sounds nice...

Alyssa: You go so long while I get the girls...

Fungi: You're sure...? I can get them too...

Alyssa: No... It's fine... I will get them...









Fungi: What are you doing here...?

Brad: What? *noticing Fungi* Oh it's you...

Fungi: Who did you expect? One of the other girls? Feather perhaps...?


Brad: No... Leif was supposed to meet me here...

Fungi: Really? Or do you just say so...? I saw how you look at the other girls...

Brad: "..."


Fungi: It was your idea to come back here in the first place... I would have known you want to date other girls...

Brad: That isn't true... We both decided...


Leif: Guys...? Are they fighting? Was this a good idea?

Alyssa: They need to talk this out... And they will do that... *locking the door* Come we will let them out in the morning...







Randolph: Guys... Someone is watching us...






The next day...
John: For today's challenge you guys will be divided into 4 groups... Then you have to decide who is the storyteller, painter, investigator, and the judge...

Sara: Oooh, interesting... Can I be the painter...?


Beatrix-Maye: Okay the teams are as follow...



Team 3 - Storytellers
Ed: First off in the exact middle of the picture there is a horse with its head facing to the left and its tail to the right. It is mid-gallop. It is a dark brown with a black mane and a black tail which is swished because of the wind. The horse has white hooves as if it is wearing socks up to its knees. It has a harness on, and a saddle, these are a slightly lighter brown but still dark.



Team 3 - Painters
Alec: Background Left-
Large foggy hill in distance. Both sides of a hill covered by tree then horse's head+tree.

Background Right-
Behind the two trees, fence and haybales-- smaller leafy bushes. Sea of green leaves.

Background-
White sky.
Greenish, yellow grass from the fence down.


Team 2 - Storytellers
Randolph: The scene is a rustic living room. The bottom half of the walls are covered in light wooden paneling, and the top half is covered in a pastel yellow wallpaper with pastel pink spots. The floor is covered in a light beige carpet. The left wall has a fireplace made of wood with a stone chimney, and a fire is lit. There are no objects on the mantle. To the immediate left and right of the fireplace are windows with a wooden frame that forms a 4x4 grid and a sill made of light wood. These windows are framed by short red drapes, and the drapes have an intricate gold design. Outside these windows are grass and a maroon brick building in the distance.


Team 2 - Painters
Mariëtte: Rustic Living room, the wall is covered with light wooden panel...


Team 1 - Storytellers
Lindsay: There is a couple dancing in a room. The Girl has black hair and wears a pink dress with white gloves. The boy has a black tuxedo with a with scarf and brown shoes. The room has a wooden floor and a green/turquoise wall paint and it contains two plants blue curtains, two paintings - one with a girl in a grey and glamourous scenery and one with a guy in a Bond/Sherlock Holmes-ish background - and a black sound system.


Joshua: A couple dancing in a room...

Team 3 - Storytellers
Ed: There is a Caucasian (white) man riding the horse intensely, also facing toward the left. You can only see one leg. The man has a brown boat, which is mostly covered by his long black pants. He is wearing a black coat that looks like its made of crocodile skin, with a V neck, exposing his neck and chest. He has dark brown hair which looks like a bob haircut. Very flat down the side of his face. He looks kinda distressed about riding. His arms are at the horse's mane and are holding the reigns close to the horse's neck. Typical forward horse riding position, rather than sitting upright... Because the horse is running and he doesn't wanna fall off XD

Team 3 - Painters
Alec: Middle
Mid galloping horse with a swishy tail.
Dark brown-black mane and tail.
White knee hooves.
Slightly lighter brown harness and saddle. A man riding horse intensely-
Long black trousers.
Black crocodile skin coat with V neck.
Dark brown bob haircut. The flat downside of the face.
Looks distressed.
Holding reigns close.



Team 2 - Storytellers
Randolph: Right in front of the fireplace is a mother holding her toddler daughter, and they're both facing the camera (not an actual camera in the scene but the viewer's perspective in case that's ambiguous). The mother and daughter are both Caucasian. The mom has straight chestnut brown hair that goes beyond her shoulders. She has light makeup, wearing pinkish lipstick. She's wearing a long dress that makes her look like that gypsy woman in TS2, but the dress is light brown with a light yellow sash tied around her waist. She's wearing brown sandals on her feet, but they're mostly covered by her dress. The daughter is wearing a lavender sun hat with short brown hair. She's wearing a pink-purple shirt with a long-sleeved light lavender shirt underneath it. She's also wearing pants that are the same color as the long-sleeved shirt. She's wearing pink-purple shoes.


Team 2 - Painters
Mariëtte: A mother holding a baby... Dress long...



Team 1 - Storytellers:
Lindsay: What? I told you everything... What do you want to know more?



Team 1 - Painters
Joshua: Nothing more... Just paint what you think...




Team 2 - Investigators
Leif: Aww this is quite easy... There's a fireplace in this picture...

Fungi: And here's the woman in the pink dress...



Team 1 - Investigators
Caleb: This horse painting doesn't look the same as that picture...

Feather: There's the mother/baby picture...




Team 3 - Investigators
Russell: I think this painting looks like that one there...

Darragh: I got the horse painting right...



Team 2 - Judges
Alyssa: I like this horse painting...

Brad: But don't you think these dancers look awesome?



Team 3 - Judges
Bobbie-Sue: I really liked the horse picture. I mean, the other pictures were very nice, but they didn't have the emotion that the horse picture had.

Mr. Ron: Yeah, the details in A were better, too. Very good attention to detail.



Team 1 - Judges
Mikale: I like this horse... I will give it a 4...

Emily-Ann: Yeah, and the picture of the dancers?






After a while...
John: Okay... The scores are in... Are you ready?

Everybody: Yes!









Beatrix-Maye: And the winners are.....

















Team 3...!  Congratulations...! You will go on the date with your chosen ones... 


NB:

And just before you choose, watch this video... There can be a hint or two... ;)


                                                           Click HERE



Will the girls do better with the matching ceremony?


Stay tuned for the next episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Finale

Final Night: Top View The first 3 couples that's been confirmed in the Truth Booth come down the...